Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Be a new person in 2012: It all starts with you!

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Be a new person in 2012: It all starts with you!:

Be a new person in 2012: It all starts with you!

I've been writing, working on my blog, experimenting, doing this for Flat Classroom but I'd like to share my favorite 5 posts for looking at yourself this 2012 in the common retrospection that we have this time of year. I don't make resolutions, I make appointments with myself to improve habits. Here are some of my favorite posts on this topic.

Take time to consider what habits you need to put in place now. If you keep doing what you're doing, where will the normal course of human habits take you? Face it. Lack of sleep, overeating, and lack of exercise will take you to a heart attack. Assume no exceptions and deal with it. Face it. Not balancing your checkbook. Having no budget. Spending more than you make will make your situation worse this time next year. But there is hope, you can improve yourself.

1- Add to your life by subtraction

"I want to determine the goals that my family and I have and focus on those. I want to


Learning about Learning 12/29/2011