Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let’s Admit It – Education is Not the Most Important Thing in Life « Cooperative Catalyst

Let’s Admit It – Education is Not the Most Important Thing in Life « Cooperative Catalyst:

Let’s Admit It – Education is Not the Most Important Thing in Life

Aah Christmas break, or winter break, as we call it in my district so as not to offend anyone with our secularism. The students eagerly awaiting when I would drop the bomb; the homework bomb. How much would I require to make them do during their break, what projects would they have to cram in the final night of vacation? I could tell they were anxious, I could tell they worried, and yet I waited. After all, we had things to do. So on the very last day before break, I stood by our assignmet board and I told them the news; You have no homework. You can