Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Daily Kos: blame this one on Jotter

Daily Kos: blame this one on Jotter:

blame this one on Jotter

thanks to his retrospective lists of top ten diaries, I encountered one I posted two years ago on Christmas.

Even as we are past that day now, I have just reread it, it still speaks to me, and I thought perhaps I would share it again. If you prefer the original for the thread, you can read it here

Please indulge me a bit

ecause this will be another diary where I meditate aloud - or if you prefer, online. I do not celebrate Christmas per se - my wife goes off to her immediate family and spouses and children.

I lack the financial resources to give gifts. But I wish to offer gratitude. So my gifts will be in the form of the words I offer here. Thanks, with explanations.

It may not be Thanksgiving, but this, after all, a holiday with which the words Peace on Earth, Good Will towards Men are associated. And it those two things, Peace, and Good Will, on which I wish to focus.

This will be a personal reflection, you may not agree with the selections I make. They will be my selections.

Feel free to stop reading if that does not interest you.