Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Response: Classroom Management Advice From Readers Of Ed Week Teacher - Classroom Q&A With Larry Ferlazzo - Education Week Teacher

Response: Classroom Management Advice From Readers Of Ed Week Teacher - Classroom Q&A With Larry Ferlazzo - Education Week Teacher:


Response: Classroom Management Advice From Readers Of Ed Week Teacher

(Part Four Of A Four-Part Series)
Brittany Peppers asked:
I am excited to follow this blog and learn many things about it as I graduate from college and begin my teaching career. My question to you is "In your opinion, what is one thing to remember about classroom management if you don't remember anything else you are taught about it?"
Brittany has asked a great question, and this post is the final installment of a four-part series responding to it.
Part One appeared two weeks ago and shared guest responses from several authors of books about classroom management and other education issues.
Part Two was composed of answers from other educators who I know and, in most cases, with whom I have worked.
In Part Three, I shared my own advice and thoughts from Katie Hull-Sypnieski, who is the best teacher I've ever seen.
Today's final installment will provide a sampling of suggestions offered by readers....