Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 1, 2011

#SOSMarch Schools Matter: Why We Will Keep Marching

Schools Matter: Why We Will Keep Marching

Why We Will Keep Marching

I am in a Holiday Inn Express in Northern Virginia, about to head down to TN for a foot surgery to repair the last foot surgery I had back in December. And yet I hiked, a little hobbled, around the White House Saturday as the President huddled inside waiting for the fascist corporatistos to give up on their extortion plans that this morning has the President once more on his knees. Oh well, what's new. Hey Mr. President, you're not at the Harvard Law Review anymore.

When people asked me on the Metro why I was marching, I said to end the corporate takeover of public schools. They didn't know what I was talking about. Oh well, what's new. Hey America, you're country is being dismantled by slimeball hedge funders, Wall Street leeches, and a trainload of oligarchs who have no loyalty to