Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 25, 2011

Daily Kos: Why I still need your help - PLEASE

Daily Kos: Why I still need your help - PLEASE

Why I still need your help - PLEASE

I very much want to go to Netroots Nation. In order to go, I need to win one of the Democracy for America Scholarships. Voting in the 1st round continues through Monday, March 28. That's four days.

Currently I am in first place, but that is no guarantee, as the last 8 hours or so have shown. In that time one person went from just over 208 votes to 760 and rising as I type this.

I need to say in the top three. Please, please, please. If you want to see me come to Netroots Nation, and you have not yet voted for me, do so.

If you want to see me come to Minneapolis, please make this diary visible.

I need your help.

PLEASE.

Gp here, click on my picture and vote for me. And now the new contender has 765. If one person can do this, so can others.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

Peace?