Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kids for Peace- Uplifting Our World through LOVE and ACTION

Kids for Peace- Uplifting Our World through LOVE and ACTION



“I pledge to care for our earth with my healing heart and hands.”



I pledge to use my words to speak in a kind way.
I pledge to help others as I go throughout my day.
I pledge to care for our earth with my healing heart and hands.
I pledge to respect people in each and every land.
I pledge to join together as we unite the big and small.
I pledge to do my part to create PEACE for one and all.


We are thrilled to announce that our cofounder, Danielle Gram, has been chosen as the 2010 World of Children Youth Founder's Award recipient! This honor has been called the "Nobel Peace Prize" for youth. It is a tremendous tribute for Danielle and Kids for Peace. We are extremely grateful for the support and recognition.
Learn more.