Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, March 24, 2011

video: "asians in the library" response by kt tatara | angry asian man

video: "asians in the library" response by kt tatara | angry asian man
video: "asians in the library" response by kt tatara

Comedian/actor KT Tatara coming at you with yet another rap response to this whole "Asians in the Library" debacle, aka The Biggest Mistake of Alexandra's Wallace's Life. This one features hordes of Asians, libraries, and an Alexandra Wallace lookalike -- filmed on what looks like the actual UCLA campus. Take a look:



Here are the lyrics:
When I wake up in the morning I'm so confused
Got dirty clothes everywhere, don't know what to do!
Put on a shirt, from the bookshelf
'Cause I've never been taught, how to fend for myself

I'm kinda hungry but I can't cook
Do I even have food? I don't know