Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 4, 2012

School Tech Connect: The Waterbug

School Tech Connect: The Waterbug:


The Waterbug

I heart Medea Benjamin from Code Pink. I'm going to flat-out steal and post a very short clip from Democracy Now where Medea Benjamin shows how it's done when you need to make an unpopular point. I've never done anything half as ballsy as what Media Benjamin does in this clip.

Watch how she never loses her cool; she makes her point as clearly as if she were sitting in a tea-house. "I love the rule of law," she says as she's dragged away to prison. I especially admire the maneuver she does at the door: I call it "the waterbug."

Popout

I don't know anything about drones. I'm an ed policy guy and a computer guy. The only thing I know about war is