Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Looking Back (A Year Of Twitching & Twittering) | Blue Cereal Education

Looking Back (A Year Of Twitching & Twittering) | Blue Cereal Education:

Looking Back (A Year Of Twitching & Twittering)

Image result for Twitching animated gif

So another year is concluded, and I'm once again doing my best to focus on things I might control, might impact, might get right from time to time. Clearly my game-changing influence on state politics didn't turn out to be very impressive. 
I thought by way of purging myself, though, I might look back and see how much carrying on I actually did on the topic of the Oklahoma Legislature this past year - and, um... well, it was a lot. 
Here are some highlights by way of a couple of Twitter searches in several different formats. I've put stars - or, some kind of odd shapes - next to a few which I'll be lording over the masses for some time to come. 
Searching Teacher "Raises":
Raises RaisesRaisesRaisesRaises