Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Don't Read Me Today - CURMUDGUCATION

CURMUDGUCATION:

Don't Read Me Today



Seriously. I'm not blogging today. I'm throwing all those words into tweeting, emailing and Facebook messaging my Senators and Representatives and telling them that so much of what's happening this week is not okay (I would be phoning them, but nobody's answering the phones and all the voicemails are full). Not the refusal to oppose Betsy DeVos. Not the muslim ban, exerted against legal residents of the US but not against countries with whom Trump does business. Not that stupid wall. Tomorrow I'll get back to it, but today, I'm contacting my representative.

You do the same. Seriously-- you're on the internet-- spend the five minutes you were going to use to check me out and go bother your elected representative.




CALL 202-224-3121 AND TELL YOUR SENATORS/CONGRESSMAN “VOTE NO” ON BETSY DeVOS ON JAN. 31ST! 

Tell Your Senator to Vote NO for Betsy DeVos - Network For Public Education - http://wp.me/p3bR9v-26K