Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Whiteface Rulez | EduShyster

Whiteface Rulez | EduShyster:

Whiteface Rulez



 Will you help me realize my dream of attending Camp Reform-a-Lot?

Whiteface Lodge - look how nice it looks!
Whiteface Lodge – look how nice it looks!
Reader: it’s a well known fact that nothing thrills me more than the prospect of attending an elite gathering of education reform elites. Which is why when I learned about this all-star camping trip of elite reform all stars, to be held next month at none other thanWhiteface Lodge in the Adirondack Mountains, I knew that I had no choice but to go. Alas, there was a problem—actually a great many problems. You see, it turns out that all-star camping is not an inexpensive proposition. And to put students *first class* costs even more.
philosophers campMeet the originals
First: I know what you’re thinking: there’s something about that name… Not Whiteface Lodge, shallow reader; I’m talking about Camp Philos: A Philosopher’s Camp on Education Reform. No doubt you are aware that this moniker harkens back