Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 8, 2013

12-8-13 Seattle Schools Community Forum

Seattle Schools Community Forum:




It's True; There is no Shame in Being a Public Education Advocate
Whether it's ed reform or just plain old reform, there is praise to be given to anyone who speaks up for public education.  I have respect for even those with whom I disagree because public education matters.(I do have less respect for those in ed reform who do not want to have a dialog unless you agree to agree with them.  That's happened to me on charter schools.  I also have less respect for th
12-7-13 Seattle Schools Community Forum Week
Seattle Schools Community Forum:Seattle Schools Community Forum mark as readEducation News RoundupI know that many of you do not read these Ed News Roundups.  I get it; there's a lot to do and read in a day.But understand this is to let you know what the REST of the country is experiencing so that (1) we don't have these things happening to our state and our district and (2) we can learn what work