Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 14, 2013

What Would Campbell Brown Do If Husband Dan Senor Were Falsely Accused of Fiddling Collies? southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

What Would Campbell Brown Do If Husband Dan Senor Were Falsely Accused of Fiddling Collies?

So Campbell Brown, the "Bayou Shicksa",is at it again. She is still whining about teachers that have gone through the normal due process route in which they are afforded representation by the UFT, and to her perceived horror, were not fired.

Now I won't, nor can I, comment on the cases she cited in her Post column, and neither should she.
Like the Bayou Shicksa, I do not have all the facts, I don't have the transcripts, I don't have the context, and I do not have the paperwork of the investigations. So why is it that the Bayou Shicksa feels she can comment?

I wonder how the Bayou Shicksa would feel if someone she is close to is accused of something and wishes to have the protection of the United States Constitution afforded them?

Hmmm, who can we think of? Perhaps her husband Dan Senor? The same Dan Senor who was