Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 5, 2013

The NYCDOE Strikes Back and Attempts to Intimidate Me!!!!!.southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

The NYCDOE Strikes Back and Attempts to Intimidate Me!!!!!

So arrive at the Rubber Room (I refuse to call it reassignment center) yesterday morning looking forward to spending another day with Mrs Nussbaum and Mrs McGillicuddy. 

On Thursday, we had to cut short a roundtable discussion on whether or not the US should return to the gold standard. We all agreed that not only should we not return to the gold standard, but the Fed needs to be strengthened as well. It left plenty to ponder overnight.

As I went to the special spot that store the ladies and our tea set I was cranking for a good old fashioned debate on why the Fed was so important. When I got to the hiding spot I came across the horror of horrors!

As you can see in the photo on the upper left my friends, my confidantes were used to send a message to me. Not only were Mrs Nussbaum and Mrs McGillicuddy decapitated, but scrawled on the wall in the blood of one of the ladies was a very ominous message meant for me.

I cleaned up the mess and swore that I will not be intimidated by the NYCDOE. Yes, it was polite of