Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fine Dining With New York State Education Commissioner John King southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

Fine Dining With New York State Education Commissioner John King

I just came across this blog;  Oneonta Area For Public Educationtoday. I think I saw it on the New York Bats Facebook page, or somewhere. Anyway, I fully haven't given it a good read through, but I'm adding it to the SBSB blog roll. Oh, and one other thing caught my eye on that blog. I found out today that NYSED Commissioner John King enjoys fine dining.

One of the authors of OA4PE (Got it right?), Betsy Bloom, shared about a conference she went to in Saratoga in which The King was the keynote speaker. The King yada-yada-yada'd about all the stuff