Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 30, 2013

8-30-13 Ed Notes Online

Ed Notes Online:





WHY De Blasio? Make Evil Eva Moskowitz Pay the Damn Rent
That's enough for me to vote for him. Do I actually think de Blasio will deliver on his promise to make charters pay rent? Slim to none. I don't see the charter lobby sweating much over his rise in the polls. I wonder if some secret message with a wink has been sent. Fact is I don't trust any politician and I think we will be sold out. But I still don't necessarily see him winning over Lhota. Just




8-29-13 Ed Notes Online
Ed Notes Online: Urban Ed Blog Takes Shot at Peter Cunningham....people on the other side will respond with public jeers and snickers and will invoke the children in order to marginalize these very real concerns and discredit the people who express them. This is how their kind always responds to criticism and dissent. ... Urban EdOur pal at Urban Education exposes Peter Cunningham, who used to wor