Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 10, 2013

Senator Harris’ no vote. | Fred Klonsky

Senator Harris’ no vote. | Fred Klonsky:


Senator Harris’ no vote.

State Senator Napoleon Harris.
From John Dillon’s blog:
napoleon-harris-nfl-vikingsWhen I asked about Constitutional issues, the new Senator responded, “We make laws and people have to follow them.  If we make the law, it has to be followed and we need to make these laws.”  I asked if it would be possible for my associate and I to talk to the Senator about these important Constitutional issues and about the Pension Protection Clause.
“I’m going on vacation,” he responded.  “I want to have some time with my wife and family.”
I took that as a “no.”
I take his latest vote of “NO VOTE” as a “no” also.
I am guessing that, even as a Democratic Senator, Napoleon Harris is not going to side with the