Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Weekly Cheddar : blue cheddar

The Weekly Cheddar : blue cheddar:




The Weekly Cheddar

February 9, 2013
By 
February 3 - 9, 2013
Share
Greetings cheeseheads and out-of-state agitators. This is my weekly collection of important political news and views from around the state. If I missed a biggie, leave me a note in a comment, please. Thanks!
Give me triple the sales tax in Wisconsin and hold the income tax… Oh wait. No. Not just yet. Mike Ivey has a bit more on this at Huebsch floats sales tax hike idea; Walker shoots it down
Wisconsin is one of the top 10 states people are fleeing right now. It’s just not working, Scott.
Governor Mark Dayton of Minnesota made a little joke about Scott Walker in his state of the state address. I have the video ready to go over here for you.
Groups come to Capitol building to ask Scott Walker to accept federal $ for expanded