Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Teacher X Supports The Movement of Rank and File Educators (MORE Caucus) In Upcoming UFT Elections.southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:


Teacher X Supports The Movement of Rank and File Educators (MORE Caucus) In Upcoming UFT Elections

Like Popeye eating a can of spinach, or A-Rod shooting up some HGH, I felt reinvigorated driving home from yesterday's Movement of Rank and File Educators (MORE) meeting.

I admit I was skeptical about the movement, in fact any movements, and sadly I said as much on these pages. I was wrong, I was mistaken.

As I am heading up the West Side Highway on my way home yesterday afternoon I place a call to a friend of mine who has been an ATR for the last 3 years. I figure that as an ATR he can help distribute MORE