Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Seattle Schools Community Forum: Updates

Seattle Schools Community Forum: Updates:


Updates

Short film competition at MOHAI - open to all ages - History is  ________.    Submissions through March 31.   There are several youth awards for students 17 and younger.

Shout out to MAP boycott leader (and Garfield teacher) Jesse Hagopian for his appearance in Seattle Met's "Perfect Party" group.  (See page 28 of the March issue.)  I appeared on one of these lists but I was grouped with Eddie Vedder so I was very happy.

Remember I was questioning why the Chief Communications Officer at Starbucks, Blair Taylor, was the moderator for the Michelle Rhee talk at Townhall?  As I previously mentioned, she handpicked him to do it.  (And