Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Short Notes: Hip-Hop Didn’t Fail America | The Jose Vilson

Short Notes: Hip-Hop Didn’t Fail America | The Jose Vilson:


Short Notes: Hip-Hop Didn’t Fail America

by JOSE on DECEMBER 2, 2012
Jon Stewart Keeping It Real
Before I proceed, dozens of people from various school districts have told me that my site is blocked on their school computers. In the event that it is, you can always get my articles via e-mail by signing up on the right-hand side of this blog or by subscribing via RSS for my savvy readers, also on the right-hand side.  They can block my site’s URL, but they can’t block your e-mails or your RSS reader.

About Me

My name is Jose Luis Vilson, teacher, writer, public speaker, activist, Syracuse University and City College grad, poet, hip-hop enthusiast, and (certainly not least) father. I've been featured at CNN, Huffington Post, Education Week, Scholastic, TEDx, and GOOD Magazine. For more, click here.