Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Short Notes: Why We Shouldn’t Grade Schools | The Jose Vilson

Short Notes: Why We Shouldn’t Grade Schools | The Jose Vilson:


Short Notes: Why We Shouldn’t Grade Schools


Before I proceed, dozens of people from various school districts have told me that my site is blocked on their school computers. In the event that it is, you can always get my articles via e-mail by signing up on the right-hand side of this blog or by subscribing via RSS for my savvy readers, also on the right-hand side.  They can block my site’s URL, but they can’t block your e-mails or your RSS reader.
A few notes:
Quotable:
“Yesterday, we had a nice conversation on Twitter [with regards to] experience, newbies, and challenges in teaching profession. It’s been a busy semester and what I share online is to try to bridge understanding as to what’s happening on the ground level, the ground zero of education