Rust Limbo (a pseudonym to protect the innocent)


Prologue
Like Jane Goodall among the chimpanzees, I ventured briefly into the role of anthropologist several years ago, listening most days for extended periods of time to a national radio show host to gather the necessary evidence needed to identify the patterns of his narratives. Unlike Goodall, I was fortunate that my ape, I mean subject, was on the radio and my listening never disturbed his natural habitat. In many ways, this amateur ethnography was anthropology gold.
Two moments from those observations stand as powerful evidence of the conservative narrative and cultural norms of the U.S. both reflected in and perpetuated by the daily monologues lifting Rust Limbo (a pseudonym to protect the innocent) to unprecedented market success.
Evidence One: Limbo punctuated many monologues with references to "Ann" Rand. Naturally, I must assume that he means Ayn Rand, reigning Queen of literary philosophy presenting the