Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Daily Kos: 348 or 359

Daily Kos: 348 or 359:


348 or 359

No, I am not ready call the electoral college just yet.  But my gut is talking to me. I am watching what is happening with early voting.  I am looking at advertising in Omaha intended for IA but also having an impact in NE-02.
And I am starting to think that Obama will sweep all of the battleground states, some perhaps very narrowly, and the2nd CD of NE.  That would get him to 348.
So why 35(?   B/c I think there is a real chance that there is a swelling of Hispanic vote that is not showing up in most of the polling.  And there is a Native American vote in AZ, which was probably friendlier to McCain than it will be to Romney.  I do not think Romney will draw any more from the AZ Mormons than the polling data is