Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 17, 2012

TO STUDENT LOAN OR NOT TO STUDENT LOAN, THAT IS THE QUESTION (A préstamo de estudiante o de no prestar ESTUDIANTE, ESA ES LA CUESTIÓN) - Perdaily.com

TO STUDENT LOAN OR NOT TO STUDENT LOAN, THAT IS THE QUESTION (A préstamo de estudiante o de no prestar ESTUDIANTE, ESA ES LA CUESTIÓN) - Perdaily.com:


TO STUDENT LOAN OR NOT TO STUDENT LOAN, THAT IS THE QUESTION (A préstamo de estudiante o de no prestar ESTUDIANTE, ESA ES LA CUESTIÓN)

Student Loan Default.jpg
(Mensaje se repite en Español)

(For a national view of public education reform see the end of this blog post)
Somebody just sent me a post about student loans and the necessity of getting a cosigner. It got me thinking about the whole issue of student loans in the context of 2012, the lingering bad economy, weak job market, and whether I think it is an unequivocal good idea to even get student loans under these circumstances. Some factors that you might consider:

I got a student loan at UCLA and again when I subsequently attended law school In San Francisco, I