Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Innovative Educator: Newest Ed Reform Leader is a 12-Year-Old Opt Out Hero

The Innovative Educator: Newest Ed Reform Leader is a 12-Year-Old Opt Out Hero:


Newest Ed Reform Leader is a 12-Year-Old Opt Out Hero


“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”


We’ve heard from a lot of heroes lately in the ed reform movement; from teachers and  parents like Chris Cerrone and Renny Fong who are stepping forward and sharing their struggles, to principals who are standing up and speaking out against the standardized testing debacle.



These are ed reform heroes. These are the people who will help empower our children with the