Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 4, 2012

School Tech Connect: In Which I Admit I'm Squatting....

School Tech Connect: In Which I Admit I'm Squatting....:

In Which I Admit I'm Squatting....

Scout In Pursuit
Here's an image from the day, mashed up in Fotoflexer.

So here's a conundrum. I have a number of different URL's that I pay for--- none of them have anything to do with these topics--- and I keep up the payments for those URL's through my web hosting service, A Small Orange, a company I can't say enough good things about. If you ever want to host a site and you want a company that will take care of you, go Orange.

However, this little blog is a Blogger Blog, and while Blogger has many good features, the whole get-your-own-URL thing I never understood. When I started this blog, I paid for the rights to www.schooltechconnect.com, and to this day, that's the address of the blog.

However, I stopped owning the URL at about a half a year ago. Someone hoovered it up, and if I want to own it