Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, January 2, 2012

Daily Kos: Tomorrow we return to school

Daily Kos: Tomorrow we return to school:

Tomorrow we return to school

after 12 days off. I figure it will take a couple of days to get the students back into focus. Given that tomorrow is the Iowa Caucuses, at least part of tomorrow will be, in my AP classes, a brief discussion of what it going on, etc. We also have some work turned in just before break that we will have to go over.

Wednesday at least part of the day will be discussing what happens tomorrow, and what possibly it means.

Which is appropriate, since we are starting the executive branch right now in AP.

Normally I am excited, impatient to get back to my students and my teaching.

This year for some reason I am less so. Recognizing that, I wonder how much of that is because during the break I have done some serious thinking about what else I might do after this year. That may be, but as soon